Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'VE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM MAMMOOTY-LINDA ARSENIO


She sizzled the screen with her hot bikini act in Aloo Chat and made quite a mark in her role of the fearless journalist in Kabul Express a couple Linda Arsenio
of years back. At a time when firang babes are proving to be the new flavour of Bollywood, Linda Arsenio sure is one gal who’s proving to be hot property. So, what is it that sets her apart from the many other babes out there?


“I’ve been around for more than three years now. And I’m clear about the fact that unlike many others who disappear after one movie or something, I’m here to stay. I’ve a long way to go and am working hard towards it. I don’t want to remain content just by doing blink-and-miss appearances in a few flicks,” says Linda, who has just landed herself a role in in an untitled film opposite Bobby Deol.


And what about her Hindi diction? “I’m taking Hindi lessons very seriously. And I think I have improved quite a bit over the years,” she says. That she means business is evident from the fact that Linda hasn’t limited herself to doing just Bollywood. Rather she hasn’t hesitated to experiment with all genres. While she started her career with Tamil and Telugu films, she has just completed a Malayalam venture – Pazhassi Raja – based on the pre-Independence era (18th century). “Working with stalwarts like Mammooty was in itself such an achievement. It had a humbling effect on me, and there was so much that I learnt from him.” And so deep was her involvement with the film, that she went all the way to the interiors of Kerala to visit Pazhassi Raja’s memorial. “Kerala is one place that simply left me fascinated. It was just awesome,” Linda says
SORCE:TOI

No comments: